Monday, October 29, 2007

Hi Everyone - I know it's been awhile but I thought I'd update you on treatment #9!! It was another long Monday. My mom and I got to the chemo place around 12:20pm for my 12:45 appt. and we finally got home around 7:30pm. I'm going to owe my mom huge for this!! We played scrabble with another lady who was having her last treatment (lucky her). I WON - I was doing so well that I managed to even stay awake through the Benedryl. This is quite impressive since usually I am drooling because it knocks me out so much. Anyways, Tues. I felt fine and like always about Wed. afternoon I start feeling very tired and have extreme leg pain and numb hands and feet. I got some pain medicine this time for the Dr. and that seemed to take the edge off. I went to church Sun. morning which was my first outing since Wed. and after 1 1/2 hours I quickly went home to rest. Today, Monday, I feel much better and started back up babysitting and even managed to go to the grocery store. (Ron will be very happy because we had no milk, no bread, etc.....) Well 1 more treatment Nov. 12 and then on to surgery and unfortunately radiation. I want to thank everyone again for the continued prayers and the displays of love that we have received. We couldn't have gotten this far without you!!!! THANK YOU - Love, Julie

No comments: