Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Hi Everyone.
It seems the blog site has been getting around and I am glad. I have spoke to Julie a little since her chemo yesterday, however we still need to find out how often she will be needing help. This week things are pretty well taken care of as Julie's older nieces are in town and doing a lot of the sitting. The meals are being taken care of due to the vacation bible school going on this week at church (dinner is being served there before). Ron, Rachel & Grace were at VBS last night. Anna had a softball game and Julie mentioned that she was going to try to make it to one or both of those events. She was feeling okay after her 1st treatment ( a little nauseous and tired) but wanted to get out. I know she had Dr. appts. today and another busy day tomorrow. So bear with us - we'll get a schedule going yet. Thank you to al who have added yourselves to the list.
One other thing - I am of the understanding that their house cleaning is being taken care of for them.
Thank you all for caring and I will be in touch. As soon and I can pin Julie down I will teach her how to post here so you can hear everything from her.
God Bless
Laura

1 comment:

Ursum said...

Hi Julie!

Just sending my love! I am thinking about you and praying for you and your family every day. We are here to help you and support you...

Love,
Jen