Friday, August 03, 2007

Hi Everyone - sorry it has taken me so long to write but I made it camping the entire week and had a lot of fun. The kids too!! I owe my sister Joni and her girls a huge thank you because they cooked and cared for my kids a lot. I just had round number 4 of chemo Monday and they increased the dosage again. I know that this is a good thing because it is killing the cancer but it is taking a toll on me emotionally because I am much more tired and nauseaus. I keep telling myself that I only have 2 more big treatments left and then things are getting easier. The good news is that the Dr. couldn't feel any of the 1st mass and he said that the lymph node mass weren't much smaller too.

Thanks for the meals this week they are definitely appreciated. The outpouring of love, cards, phone calls and of course meals is so overwhelming. We are definitely feeling loved!!!!! Thanks again for everything. KEEP PRAYING!!

Love,
Julie

1 comment:

Terie said...

Hi Julie - I just received the blog information from Shannon, and Teresa forwarded me this update. I have been praying for you during this journey. A friend of mine in my bible study had a tumor that had spread into her lymph nodes, she just completed treatment in June and is now cancer free! There is a light at the end of the tunnel! Keep looking up! Love, Terie