Saturday, July 21, 2007

What a week!!! It was a long hard week of chemo this week and it caused several pity parties!!! Mon. was chemo and then already Mon. night I was extremely sick to my stomach and tired. This is very unusual. Typically it is the next day or Wed. before things get rough. Tues. I layed around all day and then went to get the Neulasta shot and talked to my nurse and asked her why I was feeling so terrible this time. She said that the doctor upped the chemo dosage. I guess he did this because I was handling chemo so well. Bummer for me!!! The good news thru all this is that he could hardly feel the original lump that I found but he could still feel the lymph nodes. Friday we met with the surgeon again and she sent me for another ultrasound to check everything out. I was hoping to have official news from this already but no luck. The ultrasound technician said that the radiologist said that the mass wasn't a lot smaller but the density of it was much different. This is the first day that I have actually accomplished anything and I'm suppossed to be going camping to Pentwater next week. I HAVE A LOT TO DO!!!!

No comments: