Friday, July 06, 2007

Hi everyone - I just wanted to give everyone a quick update that this week has been long and challenging. I was more queasy this week than the first time, but I was still able to go to the parade, hang out at my sisters house, and see the awesome Grandville fireworks. Thursday I was very tired and extremely emotional because my biggest fear was coming true. My hair is falling out and FAST!!! Today, I am going to have my head shaved and then have Molly and Aubrey fitted. My mother, sister and sister-in-law are going with my so depending on my emotional state we may need some more RETAIL THERAPY (Poor Ron!!) Please continue praying for my and my family. Thank you, Julie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie,
We're praying for you!
Let me know when you'd like me to bring a meal for your family. Love, Aunt Margie

Rich and Sharon LeBlanc said...

Julie,

We are praying for you on a daily basis.

Hug your folks too as they are hurting with you. We will hug them also.

See you at the wedding.

Love,
Rich and Sharon