Thursday, July 12, 2007

I LOVE the 2nd week after chemo!!! I feel like normal me. I went to have my blood checked again on Monday and took Anna and Rachel with me so they could meet my nurse and see where I've been going all the time. They weren't really interested in driving all the way out there but when they got there we found out that it was patient apprecation day and they got a rootbeer float. It was now definitely worth the trip!! Anyways, my blood work came back GREAT!!! It showed all normal levels again which mean my body is bouncing back from chemo very well. GOOD NEWS!!! I am praying that it continues this way. I have had a busy week helping my younger sister with wedding plans and doing a lot of last minute projects for her wedding on Friday. It was a lot of fun and I finally felt like a contributer since for the last month it seems like everything revolved around me. I hope that everyone has a great weekend and enjoys the nice weather. Julie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Julie,

I am so glad to hear that you are feeling better and getting good news from your doctor!

I will continue to keep you and your family in my prayers.

Love,
Michele Tabor