Saturday, July 07, 2007

It's me again - I just wanted to let you know that I survived the head shaving experience. Unfortunately the first lady that we had at the wig shop wasn't working yesterday and the lady that shaved my head was a little different so I think that I need to go back on Mon. again to see the first lady. My girls said that I looked really different but that they will get used to it. Grace, of course, just keeps telling my that I look weird and then she rubs my head. God loves Grace - she will definitely keep it real!!!! I told her that she was lucky because everytime she has a scratch she can rub my head. How much luckier can she be. Well, my emotional state is much better today and I am feeling better too. Thanks for the prayers!!!

1 comment:

Katie TH said...

Hi Julie,
I wanted to let you know I am praying for you and your family.

Also, I wondered if you have been in touch with the Breast Cancer organization, Gilda's Club (I think)? A colleague of mine underwent treatment for breast cancer this past year after being diagnose in June '06. She created and found funding for a breast cancer resource binder that I helped assemble this past winter. It contains a variety of useful information as well as calendars and other spots to organize the plethora of doctor information that goes along with treating this disease. If you do not already have one it might be a helpful resource for you. If you need me to hunt one down for you please let me know.

Katie Ter Haar