Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Hi Everyone - I had my 7th round of chemo Monday and I'm happy to report that I feel really good. I am on a new drug for the next 4 rounds and so far I really like this one. I hope that the side effects never happen. I dare to dream!!!!!! Monday at chemo was another long day and my friend Laura came with me. She loves to rubber stamp so we were going to make cards the entire time. Well, it turned out that Laura made cards and I slept. I was given an extremely large doze of Benedryl to combat any reaction I might get with this new drug. The Benedryl knocked me out! I was slurrying my words and probably even drooling. Poor Laura she was probably extremely bored. What a great friend. My blood work showed that the white blood cell had improved so I convinced my Dr. to let my go this round with out the dreaded Neulasta injection. We pray the white blood cells stay in the decent range. Now the red blood cells were really low but they gave me an injection to improve those so in a few weeks I hopefully should have a little more energy. Well take care everyone and I hope everything is going well with you. Keep praying!! Love, Julie

No comments: