Friday, September 28, 2007

I LOVE MY GOOD WEEK!!!! I thought I should update everyone on my last treatment because originally I thought it was going well but things drastically changed!!! I woke up Thursday, Sept. 15 and had major aches in my legs and feet. I could hardly walk. I layed around all day and then Fri. still felt miserable so I decided to call the Dr. I spoke with a nurse and explained my symptoms and unfortunately these are the side effects. I also found out that I had a yeast infection in my mouth and throat which was extremely painful. They gave me something for that but it didn't do much good so Mon. my nurse gave me something else for it. After a few days that started to work. Eating during this time was extremely painful because my throat felt like it was closing up. Also, my hands and feet had burns all over them. Warm water increases the burning so showering was a little challenging. I am not looking hilarious showering with water shoes and rubber gloves. NOT ENJOYABLE!!! The burns this week don't hurt but my hands look terrible because they are majorly peeling. Thanks to my parents family and friends I made it through a very rough time. Please pray for me next week as it time to start all over again. Only 3 more!!! Love, Julie

No comments: