Friday, September 28, 2007

Sign Up For Meals

Hello Julie's Friends! - Laura here
A huge thanks for all of you willing and wanting to make meals for Julie and family. I had one signed up for next Tuesday, but now she cannot do it so if someone doesn't mind taking Tuesday, (October 2) that would be great!

I want all of you to know that the support for Julie has been wonderfully overwhelming even for me as I am getting many calls and inquiries for those of you wanting to make meals and or help in any way you can. I want to let all of you know that I am doing my best to get all of you in, but the list is pretty huge - goes to show what an awesome person Julie is and her list of friends is long. God bless all of you for your help and I promise I will do my best to let you show her your love thru the meals as best I can.

Here are the other dates available: Please pop me an email as to what might work for you - if you have more than one date that you can do, please let me know - as I have many people who would like to cook and I would like to get everyone in.

Dates are: October 2
October 2
October 22
October 23
October 25
October 26
November 12
November 13
November 15
November 16

If you have time in the weeks in between, let me know and I'll plug a few of you in - Julie will just have to deal with more meals than asked :) - I think she can handle it. Then only day I'm sure they are taken care of is Wednesday nights as church provides the meal.

Thank you - Thank you - Thank you for all your help.
Oh yes - and for all of you participating the the RACE FOR THE CURE this weekend - good luck, have fun and God Bless!!
My email is: lauradiekevers@sbcglobal.net
Thanks!!

No comments: